At Marmalade Fish, we believe that the consciousness and action needed for business to create a more sustainable future starts with investment in human capabilities, attitudes and behaviour. We work with businesses that have a key willingness to change and the realisation that they need deep and more radical thinking to help solve real issues.
- We are a progressive business with a higher purpose. Ours is a story of meaning, a mission that inspires, a cause to get behind and a movement to belong to.
- We do things differently around here and are always on the edge of innovation.
- We are a critical friend to business, holding up a mirror so you can turn truth into power and competitive advantage.
- Our progressive solutions remove the ‘stuckness’ in your organisation, and create authentic leaders who align around purpose and strategy.
We maximise potential in ways that create powerful value for the individual and the business. Around here, people thrive, achieve more, are nurtured, and feel stronger than they ever believed they could about their working lives.
- At Marmalade Fish, we celebrate authenticity. Our people are diverse and inclusive.
- Our people are empowered. We trust them to do the right thing and make decisions because it makes business sense, society sense, and environment sense.
- We embrace change and are avid believers in giving and receiving feedback.
- Openness is irresistible to us – we are constantly learning and growing.
Success is not winning at the expense of others, but accomplished through the integration of business, community and the environment. It is a mindset shift where those who fully grasp the power of we instead of me, truly thrive.
- We help organisations not just to be the best in the world, but the best for the world.
- We aspire to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems, rewiring the way businesses are governed, managed and led, changing how they define value and understand their role in society.
- We are flexible and agile. For us, collaboration is a natural state.
- Connectivity is power. We believe in the intelligent use of big data and technology to make purposeful change in the world.
We’re currently working across 8 sectors in 5 continents.We are evolving businesses across industries and geographies. Coming to a city near you soon!
We're passionate about delivering on the triple bottom line: people, profit and planet.Marmalade Fish is the first certified B Corporation in the Gulf. B Corporations meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability and aspire to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. There are more than 1,800 Certified B Corporations in over 130 industries and 50 countries with 1 unifying goal – to redefine success in business.
At Marmalade Fish, we are committed to donating at least 5% of our revenues to charitable partners each year.
We’re on an adventure to reach one million people by 2020.How do you change the world? In the words of Kofi Annan, “Person by person, village by village, nation by nation.” A million lives is just the beginning.
We’re contributing towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals over the next 15 years.In 2015, 193 countries adopted a set of goals to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure prosperity. Each goal has specific targets to be achieved over the next 15 years, and for them to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, the private sector, civil society and people like us.
We‘ve trained 190,000 people so far.Our cutting edge training programmes are inspiring employees all over the world.
Keep up (if you can!)
Where we’ve been so far on our adventure to reach 1 million people.
Meet the Leadership Team
Samie is a leading global culture change expert, recognised for creating high performance cultures underpinned by values. He is known for his progressive learning interventions that transform organisations and embed lasting change.
Samie has worked with leading organisations around the world such as Walt Disney World, Emirates Airline, HSBC, Merck and MSD to create alignment around purpose and deliver on ambition.
He has a double first class degree from the University of Durham, a Master's from City University London and has attended Harvard Business School.
Samie is a Chartered Fellow of CIPD, ILM and ITOL and a Chartered Manager with CMI. He is also an NLP practitioner, coach, certified HR Management Professional and assessor with the British Psychological Society.
Helen’s expertise is in leading global programmes to harness the talent of digital generations for business and for social impact.
After graduating with a first class honours in Public Relations, Helen pursued a career in internal and external communications. In 2002, she started working at O2, driving consumer PR and employee engagement, which contributed to the rise of the brand to be one of the most loved in the U.K.
Helen has created and led several award winning social action programmes, which brought together cross-sector organisations under a common purpose. The youth programme ‘Think Big’ was rolled out to 6 European countries and awarded £1 million grant by the U.K. government to extend it’s proven impact.
Helen is an RSA Fellow, an active volunteer at Save the Children, Sliver Line and a trustee for the refugee charity Jackit.