Our people define us. Their skills, knowledge, and commitment to innovation are the key to the success of Marmalade Fish. Take a look at the opportunities currently available below and drop us a line if you would like to apply.
We are Marmalade Fish, formed in 2015 to awaken consciousness in business. Our values – progressive, authentic and partnership – inform everything we do.
Our vision is to make work better for millions of employees around the world. How? By working with the very best people and partnering with leading global businesses to deliver on their organisational ambitions and create high performance cultures underpinned by values.
We are looking for world class Facilitators to join our growing team in a contract role.
Some of the things you’ll be doing…
- Create an inspirational learning environment to facilitate a team’s self-discovery through experiential learning and reflection.
- Act as a role model by displaying the Marmalade Fish values and demonstrating the skills to inspire learners.
- Create a positive working environment by working harmoniously with a team of individuals drawn from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Facilitate meaningful discussions that are engaging and remembered.
- Explain tools, frameworks and behaviours in an easily digestible way so the learners understand how they can implement these skills at work.
- Maintain and encourage a culture of continuous improvement through on-going evaluation of course design and delivery.
- Feedback on key themes and post programme evaluation, providing details of enhancements/amendments to be made.
Stuff you need to have…
- Demonstrate knowledge of adult learning styles, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, coaching, conflict resolution, group process facilitation, and organisation communications processes.
- Able to build strong rapport with a large group through personality and character.
- The ability to immediately capture the attention and interest of audiences to inspire change.
- Possess a personally energetic style which motivates the group to engage in the learning experience.
- Has authority, presence and impact and commands respect through clear and meaningful delivery as a facilitator rather than an expert.
- Stay resourceful with the ability to manage own state in challenging situations.
- Manage multiple tasks and pressure without losing sight of outcomes.
- Strong technical skill with comfort working with computer-based simulations.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Stuff that would be nice to have…
- Experience managing teams in a large corporate environment and able to draw on this where relevant when facilitating.
- Hold an internationally recognised coaching qualification and/or ‘Train the Trainer’ qualification from a leading institute.
Inclusion and Belonging Statement
Marmalade Fish does not and shall not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, political opinion, sexual orientation, or on any other basis, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, selection of team members, volunteers, vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment for all team members, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.